Saturday, May 26, 2007

My books are here! My books are here!

Hi,
I guess you can tell I am excited. My books were printed and ready for delivery last Monday. And they turned out spectacular! I am so pleased. The cover looks even better than I thought it would, and the interior turned out beautifully too. I love the color of the interior pages, off white, almost a soft yellow, and I love the feel of them. They are smooth and soft to the touch. So far (cross my fingers) I haven't discovered any errors in the text, which would be my fault, since I had many chances to look it over. As much as I liked reading the manuscript, I like reading the actual book even more. I can't wait to get my books into the hands of readers, whom I can only hope will love them as much as I do! I have all kinds of wonderful ideas for my next book too, but first I would like to receive feedback on HER LAST LETTER before beginning in earnest. That way I have a better chance to learn what readers liked about this one.

It's all so very exciting. I am now a published novelist! Whether I sell one book, or many, nothing can change that fact. It has been a long, long road to this point, but I'm finally here! And the view is awesome! Nancy

Update - Website live as of July 11, 2007

Visit my website to read a FREE EXCERPT of my mystery romantic-suspense novel, Her Last Letter.

http://www.nancy-cjohnson.com/

Books are available online at Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and can be ordered through most bookstores.

No comments: