Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh ... the weather outside is ... yuk!

Hello,
So this will be my second official post as a blogger. I wonder what the accepted definition of blogger is? Must you write blogs, or only read blogs? Is the word blogger officially listed in the dictionary? I would have to think so, at least in the unabridged version. I will definitely have to go to my online Webster's Dictionary site for this and check it out. I love that site anyway. I mean, the guy (why a guy anyway?) will pronounce the word for you on the computer (look for a tiny red horn and turn up the volume on the speakers) and it's even free! It gives many more words than in the dictionary on my desk, which hasn't put out an updated edition in I don't know how many years.

But about the weather. It's one of those "Why do I live in Michigan?" spring days out there. It's rainy and cold and miserable. I'll have to go out in it because I'm out of bird seed and the squirrels and birds around here depend on me now. I only started feeding them in order to amuse my cat, who doesn't go outside. I would let him go, but he doesn't like it, because of his past.... I'll have to tell you about that someday.

My website (listed above) is under construction as of this date, so no one can get free e-books or excerpts as yet. But the site is looking so cool! Lisa, my designer, is doing a great job. I've never met her. She lives all the way over in California, but I can tell from talking and emailing her that she is super nice, and very talented. Angie (daughter) and I found her by searching Craig's list, or could be she found us, I'm not exactly sure anymore. We checked out her site and were impressed! I'm not sure how much longer it will take to finish our sites. It's all a very detailed process, and Lisa has other clients besides us. She'll have her company name on the site once it's up, so if you'd like a new website yourself, you can check it out there.

Well, time to brave the rain I guess. I'll check in again soon. Nancy

Update - Website live as of July 11, 2007

Visit my website to read a FREE EXCERPT of my mystery romantic-suspense novel, Her Last Letter.

http://www.nancy-cjohnson.com/

Books are available online at Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and can be ordered through most bookstores.

No comments: